Friday, April 17, 2009

User Review of Timberland Bluehawk 94587 Gore-tex boot

I bought the Timberland Pro Valor Bluehawk 8 (at http://www.policefeet.com ) just in March. So far these are by far the best boots that I have ever owned. I'm an EMT and I have to be quick on my feet and this means that my feet need to be not hurting. I'm always shopping for wide and waterproof shoes. To say the least I'm a big guy and I have wide feet. I have to go all over the world just to find some boots that are wide. I usually have to order them and then find when they get here that they aren't anything like I expected. However this time I ordered the perfect boot. The boots came and I reached in the shoe like I usually do to take out the insole and put in my own thin one so that I could create more room but I found that the insole in the shoe had it's own system. There was this black rubber thing that can come off the insole that would change the shoe to a half size bigger, wider, or even a separate one to make it narrow. I was originally skeptical of this..I mean how can that little piece make a difference? I don't know how it did but it did! My wide feet are comfortable and happy with almost no break in period. I found that the leather of the shoe was tough but soft and flexible for my foot rather then hard. The shoe was also waterproof. It has a Gore-Tex liner in it that keep my feet dry but at the same time lets my feet breath.

This shoes will definitely last my through the spring, summer, and fall. My by far favorite thing about these shoes is the vibrum brand soles. The shoe has a rock to them so it take minimal effort to walk quickly as well as run. The shoes are super light so they don't weight you down or make you tired. I would recommend this shoe for anyone that is looking for a light, comfortable shoe and especially for those guys with the wide feet. Also, If you want to find some more information about timberland pro valor, I found http://www.TimberlandProValor.com very useful.



-Frank



product link : at http://www.policefeet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment