Friday, April 17, 2009

User Review of Bates 2280 Enforcer Tactical / Police boot

I bought the Bates ultralite enforcer 2280 (at http://www.policefeet.com ) tactical boot because I needed something that was good quality but at the same time inexpensive. I got hired as a security guard and I was required to have black shoes. I noticed that a lot of the guys were wearing inexpensive dress shoes but were always complaining that their feet hurting. So I decided to shop around and see what was out there. I came across these shoes and this site.

They were black, tall, and water resistant. I couldn't beat the price so I decided to order them. These boots were awesome for the price and I think that these will be something that I stick with for awhile. I even printed out the ad from this site and took it into my new job because the guys there wanted to look into buying their own. These boots come up to size 15 and they and in wides so there was no one at my work that had an excuse not to try them. If you want all the comfort and reliability that Bates has to offer at a good price I would highly recommend these boots.



-Shawn


Product link: Bates ultralite enforcer 2280 (at http://www.policefeet.com )

No comments:

Post a Comment