Friday, April 17, 2009

User Review of Bates GX-4 2766 duty boot

I recently purchased the Bates GX tactical boot (at www.policefeet.com ) -4 for women. I started looking at the men's version and was delighted to learn that they are made for both men and women, and in my size! The boot is a short four inch boot which is really great for me because I find that higher boots often rub on my legs and I didn't want to go through that again. It can be difficult to find good boots when your a size 6 that are made for actual work. I'm a mail carrier in Michigan and I walk for hours a day. I deal with rain, sleet, and snow on a daily basis. I really needed something that was completely waterproof and comfortable and that's why I initially considered police boots as an option. I usually put an insole into my boots but I decided to try the boot out before I changed the insole. I noticed that the insole was plenty thick and comfortable. I really liked the quality of the Bates boot as well as how it looks. The leather was thick, durable, and formed around my foot just after a week. Also they are just as waterproof as I needed them to be. They have this waterproof liner that is actually inside of the boot and I no longer have to spray the boots with a treatment because water can't even get to my foot in the first place. I would really suggest this boot for anyone that has to walk a lot. I already told my two best friends about them and one is a waitress and one is a EMT.



- Tina


Product link: product link : at http://www.policefeet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment